[SEL] LB's in the street

kerogas at sbcglobal.net kerogas at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 9 14:39:24 PDT 2004

In digging through stuff this past weekend I came across a brand new head
for
the LA engine and the LB engine,  there is also a brand new head for the
Farmall F-12
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////sob

And
Driving to my dads yesterday I saw a complete one with  oil bath sticking
out
of a cement mixer . Asked the neighbor , he said he had no idea
what it was but he wanted 2 grand for it .  wahooah . I told him to call me
if
he cant find someone to get it running . Multiple lawn/leaf bags of empty
lone star beer
cans holding his garbage cans down lead me to believe it might prove very
 frustrating indeed to get started .Its been 15 years since she last
surfaced
 and aint been run yet .

Chuck