[SEL] Hello again everyone

Bob Jacobs Carrowor at comcast.net
Wed Sep 8 18:15:58 PDT 2004

Yeppers,  should be one heck of a sale.  I've no idea of what will get dug
out of the raftures up there.

I know they hoarded stuff for years.  There should even be some steam
whistles and various other steam items as dad used to have a Nichols &
Shepard engine too.

The good/bad part of it is that it's not going to be an auction.  Just
setting it all up for sale with fixed? prices.  I'm sure there will be some
negotiation on pricing but she says everything will simply be priced and
ready to go.  If you want to get top choice it looks like you'll have to be
there for the first day.  The nice thing is I'll know the dates before they
get published anywhere else therefore you all will also know them.  (I
believe my friends should have the first heads up  LOL)

Bob
Some people call me Sweet Ole' Bob,
others just use the initials!