[SEL] re Tom McKay

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Wed Sep 8 16:33:08 PDT 2004

I am very sorry a lot of members did not know of Toms passing. I suppose i
knew a couple of hours or so after the event. I tried to post the bad news
but i could not do so due to the change of the bloody system .
Tom was a great club man and collector, very hard worker and one of those
responsible for the excellent insurance cover the affiliated members of the
NHMA have. I am so sorry that Tom and Beth never made it on the promised
visit that they were going to make to me in Albany.
Tom was responsible for starting me in this hobby that has now resulted in a
shed full of ...................
One thing that Tom achieved before his death was the disposal of the great
number of engines in his shed, lets face it Beth is far better off with the
dollars than the worry of what to do with them, i reckon it is something we
should all think about!
And one thing that i am sorry about is that i never got around to showing
Tom how scan a picture.
Peter Ogborne
Little Grove ,Albany
West Australia