[SEL] Nat Rally

Steven N Kitto sndakitto at rbm.com.au
Tue Sep 7 21:26:39 PDT 2004

Reg
I think you will find that this figure is for trade exhibitors, those who
are going to make financial gain out of their site, not those who exhibit
old engines etc.,

As a member of the organising club let me say that the costs of the event
are huge and the club is anticipating very little profit. The local
community is putting in huge donations of inkind support, ie free cranes for
unloading etc. I have been staggered at some of the costs, but tohave an
event of this size and to satisfy local authorities, exhibitors etc, they
are part of it.

Anyone who has been in a club that has organised a rally will appreciate
many of the dilemas that we are facing.
Steve and Denise Kitto
4 Fifth Ave
Naracoorte
South Australia
Ph 08 87621147

As water reflects a face, so a man's heart reflects the man.
Proverbs 27:19