[SEL] Nat Rally

Reg & Margaret Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Tue Sep 7 16:36:00 PDT 2004

I have just read the latest comments in the NHMA rally newsletter.
http://www.rbm.com.au/rally
Using the figures given, THEIR cost will be $150 PER EXHIBIT shown, or, $375
per exhibitor! For three days.

(They have changed things to allow free entry for ONE family member but it
seems that the other family members, ie, kids, will have to pay.)

I find this somewhat beyond all reason.  Time for a major rethink in the way
things are going.
I wonder what the cost per exhibitor is at Portland? Barraboo? etc.

As I dont think my stuff is worth this outlay by them, (added to the high
cost of getting there). I wont bother taking anything to the event.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold