[SEL] ON TOPIC! XP Service pack 2

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 6 19:28:17 PDT 2004

Dave,

Sorry but I think this is on topic and that is the reason for my subject
line. Service pack 2 will affect all of us that use Windows XP to
communicate on this list, share engine pictures, etc. It is a big deal and
that is why I brought it up. Wish I could take a Maytag ax to all of this
crap software, but it just don't work that way. All opinions are welcome,
and I won't do it again if those on the list think I'm out of line.

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA

http://oldengine.org/members/allen/