[SEL] Re: Glenn's Engine Starting

Glenn Wilson wilson at stny.rr.com
Mon Sep 6 08:01:41 PDT 2004

This engine starts GREAT if you can get it over compression but I am
WEAK. With my friend, we started it ok but not by myself.

I've seen Dave's engines start with a push of a button and haven't tried
that on this 18HP. It might work! I tried several times on my 9HP without
success. That starts easily enough by bouncing back into compression.

Glenn