[SEL] Portland Gift - Cole Drill

marv marvhed at ecenet.com
Sun Sep 5 16:09:27 PDT 2004

my vise is not as smooth as a good post vise but it hasn't been used either,
no wear.
the flat jaws do angle out quit a bit on large work because the pivot
distance is short.
but as a pipe vise or mounting the drill, it works great!!

they are heavy, the postage was more than my bid on e-bay :-((

marv in minn