[SEL] Preliminary Portland Pictures Listing

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 5 15:10:02 PDT 2004

Peter,

Thanks for the great pictures. I love the larger thumbnails. 800 x 600
really should be a thing of the past and the larger thumbnails work great
here. I didn't manage to make it through all of the full page pics yet, but
will do so soon.

Oops, and I've done it many times. Thumbs on pages 7, 8, 17, 18, 19, 28 are
not all there. Hit refresh and no difference. I did try a couple blank ones
and they link fine. Considering the huge amount of data you put up, I'm
surprised it went this well. Labor of love and greatly appreciated. Can't
wait for the final version.

Portland must be amazing and can't wait to go. Next year, maybe. Priorities.
Many years ago I looked down at my yellow arm. Damn I better back off the
beers. I'm turning yellow. The little one that had a leaky diaper with
yellow poop is my niece and she is getting married next summer. She has
already told me, "It won't be a wedding without you uncle Jeff". Wish for a
June wedding. I am.

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA