[SEL] Re: Preliminary Portland Pictures Listing & Crossley ?

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Sep 5 13:51:11 PDT 2004

Hi Peter,

GREAT job as always!!  I have a question for our Crossley experts.
This Crossley 1070 has a "modern looking" carby on it.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/Portland04/Portland4123.htm

The seller got it from Oz and has been assured that it was factory issue.
Did Crossley do a version of the 1070 in petrol only?  Might it have had a
carby like the one you see in the pic?

That Little Giant is pretty cool!!  Don't think I've seen one before.
http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/Portland04/Portland4131.htm

Thanks!!

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero