[SEL] New engine guy

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 3 18:32:29 PDT 2004

Hello all,

Got an e-mail tonight that made my day. He only has one engine so far, but we know how that works.

Hi There,
My name is Deon Taljaard residing in Johannesburg,South Africa.
I must compliment you on a wonderful and educational site.
I can appreciate all the time one had to spent in getting it going and to keep up to date with new information.
I am really into Live Steam and in my searching the web found your site.
I have spent more time than need be, and ended up looking for a engine to buy.
I found a 3.5 HP Lister CS and all of a sudden all my spare time got a new meaning-Thank you!
I must admit I have not a clue of what I am looking at,but willing to learn.

Thanks

Deon

I'll send him info on the lists and point him to a couple sites that might help him out. Special thanks to Jim for his free web space. None of this would have happened without it.

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA

http://oldengine.org/members/allen/