[SEL] My Economy (AGAIN)

Curt Holland curt at imc-group.com
Thu Sep 2 11:21:00 PDT 2004

Bob,
After looking at a few pictures of your engine it is going to be a tough
decision on leaving it "as is" or repainting.
What do you guys think about touching up a little paint to "improve the
look".
We've got a fellow in our club that is a master at this. He will mix up
a little "faded" paint, spray the areas in need of help, and later skuff
it with scotch brite to dull the paint and to expose some of the cast
iron under it. This exposed cast rusts and the result is very nice looking.
Curt Holland