[SEL] Latest engine

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Wed Sep 1 10:13:21 PDT 2004

Hi George,

Glad you got the engine home, so Harry is happy too.
I got a hind about that brand and looked up some pics in my
photo files. Two years ago I took them at a little local show
at the Maritime Museum at Groningen. Can't remember the
specs or the owner of the engine. Seems to methis one is older.
Tomorrow morning early we will drive to our club's 5th lustrum
show at Barchem, a 3½ hour drive. 5 days show time, the last
we will do this season. Will try to find out something about the
engine for you. There also is a new book about all the French
engines ever made, I read in the last club magazine. Could ask
one of the sellers what is in the book about this engine.
Pics can be seen at: http://www.oldengine.org/members/hammink/Thierry.htm
Will talk to you next week again.

All the best,
John Hammink