[SEL] Surviving Factories

Bill Dickerson bill at antique-engines.com
Sat Oct 30 20:37:16 PDT 2004

I've not read ALL of the posts in this thread, so maybe this has been
broached (ouch, there is a sore topic) already....
Can someone take all of this FANTASTIC!! Information and put it up on
oldengine.org like as a subset of pages, or on one page, or whatever?

This is fascenating, and it might be cool if I win the lottery to be able to
take such info and just go around the globe visiting these old places!

Keep 'em coming! Amazingly on topic, too!  :-)

Bill
Runnells, Iowa
bill at antique-engines.com
www.antique-engines.com