[SEL] Surviving Factories

Ted Brookover ignitors at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 30 07:43:09 PDT 2004

No Gary, it is on the east side at  about 16th and Oakland, the last time I
was down there it was ocuppied by the Arrow Forklift Co.

Ted Brookover
4801 E. Red Bridge Rd.
Kansas City, Missouri, 64137
816-763-3142
ignitors at sbcglobal.net , Home Page,
http://www.oldengine.org/members/brookover/
Ignitor ID Page, http://www.oldengine.org/members/brookover/ign-id.htm

This Mail, Virus Scanned, by Symantec's Norton Anti-Virus