[SEL] Surviving Factories

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 08:42:55 PDT 2004

The building where the Sparta Economy engines were made in Sparta, Michigan
is still standing. Not sure what they are making in there now.  Also some of
the Rumely Oil Pull buildings still stand in LaPorte, Indiana.  Some have
been torn down but a few still remain. I was able to grab a couple bricks
off the ground when I was in LaPorte a couple years ago.

Luke Tonneberger
Rockford, Michigan
USA