[SEL] Tale of Two Tangye's

George Best George_Best at adp.com
Fri Oct 29 07:58:26 PDT 2004

Kerry,

Congrats on the Tangye's!!

I saw one running at a collector's home in Holland when Harry and I did
our EHOWT.  I was more impressed with the Tangye and liked it better
than the Blackstones which some collectors prefer.

So if you get tired of tripping over that extra Tangye you could crate
it up and ship it to me ;-)
(got to keep my European engine collection growing)

George

Ps... I know this is posting is a bit late, but I've been busy working
;-)