[SEL] R-T Centenary Photos

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Oct 28 08:15:21 PDT 2004

Hi John,
	The little ones are nice, I would not part with my 3.5hp for
anything even though it weighs almost 1.5 tonnes. The little ones are quite
sought after as they are much easier to transport to rallies than the big
ones.
I would like a big one as they have a great sounding exhaust note and are
impressive to watch running. One day I might get hold of one...

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/