[SEL] RE: Sattley documentation

George Best George_Best at adp.com
Wed Oct 27 07:54:16 PDT 2004

What???????

Jeff don't let those Kerry supporters get you down.  They always ignore
the truth and don't like it when people have opposing views, especially
if you have anything in writing contrary to their belief.

Personally, I've found your website to be very informative and it would
be a real loss to the engine community if it was removed.  Don't throw
away all the work you've done as it is appreciated by a lot of us.

Next week at this time, hopefully sanity will have prevailed and we can
concentrate on the really important things, like engine collecting,
engine shows, and type of fencing to use. ;-)

George