[SEL] Sattley documentation

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Oct 27 05:30:35 PDT 2004

Jeff,

I hope you don't take the Sattley info off.  There are a lot of folks
who are experts and dispute researched info.  Their documentation is
what had been heard or said to them or possibly what they read 10 years
ago (sorry to say that with what we read, accuracy fades with time).
Sure errors can be made.  But, that doesn't make the entire work bad.
Hang in there.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, Ky