[SEL] Maytag twin Runs now Maytag values

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 25 17:04:12 PDT 2004

Rick,

It seems the washing machines aren't worth much, at least now. I got mine at
auction last year for $5 with an electric motor on it. I was the only bidder
on it.

I have also watched e-bay, and the engines with washing machines bring less
than the engines alone. Of course engines are easy to ship, and washing
machines are not. Most require local pickup, and that hurts prices. Even
with the aluminum tub, the washers are heavy.

My thought on price, for what it's worth. Maybe $400 for both.

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA

http://oldengine.org/members/allen/