[SEL] Maytag twin Runs now Maytag values

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Mon Oct 25 06:07:47 PDT 2004

Ron, Francis, anyone.  At the place where we got the dragsaw and 4hp Famous,
he also has a Maytag twin (the outboard cover is missing on the kickstart)
and a complete washing machine in very good shape including decals, flex
exhaust pipe and round muffler.  It does not have the meat grinder or butter
churn attach.  The engine is single cylinder with ~ 90 paint still there,
and it's not stuck.  Even the casters caster good.  The wringler rollers are
shot tho.

  Lookin' for a fair price to offer him if ya'll have any suggestions.  He
laughed at our offer of 150 rockets for both :-( but I would have laughed
also.

  The only blue book we have is Ebay and of course we don't think that's the
real world :-)

Thanks much!
RickinMt.