[SEL] Ronnie Rally

Russell Gilbert russell at ncable.com.au
Wed Oct 20 03:26:01 PDT 2004

Same this way Graham, but not me exactly. Peter Willcock (ronnie register
man) live about 5 minutes away. He was asked to do the same locally and in
turn wanted to pass this job onto me.   Peter thought it would be good to
do an artical on my 5hp Austral with the roof on it. And about how I was
taking it to Ballarat. Unfortunately I'm working again and won't be
attending. Had to let the story telling go this time around.   But a good
idea non the less from the organisers and i can see that they will attract
interest from far a field. should be a great show for the lucky one who can
make the journey.
Russell