[SEL] Can Launching/now tractor question. OT?

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Oct 19 12:49:33 PDT 2004

Steve,
Sure are a lot of tractors sneaking into your photos these days. Are you
slipping to the dark side too?
I noticed that none of the pulling tractors shown have wheelie bars on
them? This is a requirement here in the south to prevent
rolling one over. Is the use of this safety device not wide spread
across the country?
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC