[SEL] Re: can launching

Leroy C. oldengin at udata.com
Tue Oct 19 10:49:10 PDT 2004

George & Norma Armstrong wrote:

>Leroy,
>  I've been led to believe your quote attributed to W.A.NANCE is really a
>quote by Winston Churchill.  Can you confirm or refute this?  Just curious,
>as I always note that quote on your Emails.    Geo.
>
>"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give."
>           W.A. NANCE

Gday
    George, I get a little black book each year and the start of each
week has a quote from different people. This is one that I have always
liked and one I hope to live up too.......  I copied teh quote as given
in the book and maybe can find out more about it if you would like me too.

--
		C-ya

		  Leroy Clark

better look here--- http://www.oldengine.org/members/lclark