[SEL] Old IHC threshing and plowing days at Mike Burns

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Oct 19 08:48:42 PDT 2004

http://snipurl.com/priv.php

Bill,
  Snip URL doesn't track anything, BUT they do have a listing of
"interesting snips".
 None of the sites I have snipped end up there though, gee I must be
boring...
Anyway I have used them for a long time and haven't seen an increase in
spam (except for the usual crap).
Just a useful site.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY