[SEL] Old IHC threshing and plowing days at Mike Burns

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Tue Oct 19 06:53:07 PDT 2004

I MAY be a bit paranoid (it's part of my job in computer security) but
sites like that often make money to keep them going by collecting
information about you and the URLs you visit/snip..................
So, don't use it if you don't run a firewall and/or don't want to be
tracked by the sites you visit and the information openly available on
every computer. It's possible you might end up adding to your junk mail
collection. Just a thought, and since I've not visited that site, of
course, I openly admit I could be very wrong - but knowing how much it
costs in time, labor and real cash to keep a web site going, someone,
somewhere is paying the bills with something.

Bill