[SEL] Cambelltown Pics

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 17 17:25:47 PDT 2004

Patrick,

You and your kind keep at it. You post your pictures from OZ of your
wonderfull sideshaft engines, and make me drool. I want one, and I want a
Gade, and I want a ............the list goes on. Thanks for posting. If I
can't have one at least I can see them thanks to my mates down under.

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA

http://oldengine.org/members/allen/