[SEL] fuel tank sealer-kwik poly

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Fri Oct 15 16:14:40 PDT 2004

Here it is J.B.

http://www.damonq.com/index.htm

Look at "tech sheets" and on the second or third  page is "Red-Kote."

One quart is meant for a 24 gallon tank.  I did the second coating this
afternoon and still have ~ 80% left.

I haven't ever used this so time will tell.  The ole timer swears by it.

I'll post a picture of the can shortly and post it.

Good Luck
RickinMt.