[SEL] fuel tank sealer-kwik poly

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Fri Oct 15 08:01:40 PDT 2004

J.B., If you can put it off for a day, I just got a quart of a 1 PART tank
sealer.  Never heard of it before.  A local farm machinery owner/mechanic of
over 30 years sold it to me.  I poured it all into my ~3 gallon Gal tank and
rolled it around for 15 minutes or so and drained it back into the can.  Got
about 90% of it back and will do it again after 24 hours has elapsed.  He
swears by it and say's it's a tank within a tank.  Put the lid back on the
quart and put 'er back up on the shelf.  It can be thinned with MEK later on
if needed.  25 rockets for a quart.  Smells like the good ole yellow tubed
"Seal-All" that's been around since I was a kid.  One smell and you're goona
go somewhere.  Don't know where, but you're gonna go somewhere <vbg>

I know they have a website..will get back to the list later today.

Rickin lalaland