[SEL] National Rally - my resignation

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 14 19:56:16 PDT 2004

Adam,

I have flamed you on the list, and I am not alone. I offer my sincere
apology for doing so.

I was not aware of your situation until this message. You are between a rock
and a hard place, as we say in this country. Being between those that show
and attend an event and the committee that makes the rules is not a place I
would care to be in. You have been asked to enforce rules that many don't
agree with, and have acted to make it known to those above you that there is
a problem. For your work you have been flamed.

You do care, and your resignation will be a loss for all in your country. It
is clear that you are only the messenger, and have been shot for the
delivery of the message.

Regards,

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA