[SEL] FENCES! now Funny Engine Tales

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Oct 14 06:35:51 PDT 2004

Gosh, where do I start?

Lifted engines with chain thru and around flywheels.  ~150 rockets to fix
that :-))

Took the PO's word that it was timed.  Wound up on the shop wall and shortly
there after..reached terminal velocity just before the floor.  "Damn, this
thing wants to run..waahoo."

My latest on the Gal Saw Outfit.  When attaching the gov fork I tightened
one bolt too tight and heard "that sinkin' feeling."  Went into COMPLETE
DENIAL and turned it around and did the same thing to the second bolt.  Spud
has built me a replacement along with that look dad used to give me. :-((

I'm sure there's others and more to come.

Oh yea, asked the neighbor over idle conversation: "Which way do you think
the engine turns on this saw outfit?"  He said: "Look at the saw blade,
dip$hit."

later,
RickinMt.