[SEL] FENCES! now Funny Engine Tales

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Thu Oct 14 04:44:54 PDT 2004

Dunno HOW many times I've heard that one from folks - and even "old
timers" calling them "steam engines".
Yikes! An insult to us gas guys AND to the steam fellers!

Quite a few, however, actually do ask "so where do you put the gas" when
they walk up. They are showing some smarts and the desire to learn more.

On the other hand - does anyone ever catch Jay Leno's Jaywalking?
As Jay himself has said, Americans are really quite dumb.

Bill