[SEL] National Rally - my resignation

Edd Payne edsingns at winsoft.net.au
Thu Oct 14 05:42:08 PDT 2004

Sorry to here that you are doing this.There seems to be people who want to
interpret rules and make things hard for us people who just want to have fun
with our engines.I hope my comments of late didn't offend you as they
weren't directed at you as I know you were only passing on what you have
been directed to do by your committee.Maybe the club in question should
direct there intension to the person or persons who fired the bullets that
you are now having to duck
EDD PAYNE
PO BOX 364 GULGONG
New South Wales  AUSTRALIA 2852