[SEL] National Rally - my resignation

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Thu Oct 14 05:34:23 PDT 2004

Hi Bill

bill at antique-engines.com wrote:

> Anyone who has not launched a Coke can or tennis ball from the exhaust of
> a large engine just to watch it fly - raise their hand, er, type "not me".

While we're in the mood for confessions, we got a small plastic pop bottle right
over the top of Abbey Pumping Station with Tillie last year.  I will add that
this activity was conducted "after hours" while the head curator of the museum
was using the PA system to play his favourite Monty Python tunes.  Including
that well known sing-along one, The Penis Song.

Dolly

--
Jim French
fbi at insulate.co.uk