[SEL] NHMA

Edd Payne edsingns at winsoft.net.au
Wed Oct 13 07:19:53 PDT 2004

Adam.I probably won't be at the national but if this rule is enforced as you
say and I am there it would take police action to remove me from the
compound.As a paid up member of an affiliated club I have every rite to be
in a compound wether I have an engine or not.At the Orange national field
days last year they tried to stop me from leaving the grounds saying that I
could not leave till 5 oclock I made a lot of noise and the police arrived
and told the organisers that they could not detain me and they had to let me
out which they then did.I know this is not your ruling but if people
complain and refuse to leave the compound you have no power to remove anyone
and nobody else can either.
EDD PAYNE
PO BOX 364 GULGONG
New South Wales  AUSTRALIA 2852