[SEL] NHMA

Adam Cottrill adamcottrill at telstra.com
Wed Oct 13 04:33:59 PDT 2004

Hi Kerry,
        your spot on 100%.... up until Tuesday last week I thought the same as you and agree 200% with your comments. I was told by someone above me  and I am expected to follow suit and enforce this at the National being Safety Co-ordinator.

That being said I am about to protect this sighting exactly the rules you mentioned... I can say no more but I understand your concern and I'm trying my hardest and batting for you guys. I want to have a great time at the National too.

I will keep you informed.

Adam