[SEL] NHMA

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 12 18:13:55 PDT 2004

Curt Holland wrote in part:

" I have been following this thread with great interest most due to the
fact that Missy and I will have the opportunity to experience the fences
 first hand in a few months. "

Curt and list,

I have no doubt all are interested in your view after your visit to the land
of fences and extortion by insurance companies. I look forward to a full
report and photos. Your visit should help clear up the fence issue from a
Yank's point of view. I do hope you enjoy your trip, and will gladly post
photos for you on one of the servers I have access to.

Couple more thoughts:

My words: "The attitude that it can't happen here will insure that it will
happen here."

Dolly's words: "Also, I believe it is relevent for those of us from the UK
and US to discuss what is happening is Oz, as it is a direction other
insurance companies and national clubs may try to follow - forewarned is
forearmed!  If we can't discuss what is happening around the world and even
at other clubs, it makes
this list a little pointless."

Regards,

Jeff Allen