[SEL] nhma - speak for what you believe or lose that right too

Ron Page page at velocitynet.com.au
Mon Oct 11 23:18:07 PDT 2004

Hi Bill

Reg knows as well as us that if he wants to have things changed all he needs
to do is get elected to the NHMA Committee and bring his ideas forward.  I
am sure the rest of the Association (us) would be keen for this and he could
then get the Insurance company to change their requirements and also the
local Councils and State governments to change their relevant legislation.
I hope he does.

Ron