[SEL] NHMA

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Mon Oct 11 21:51:42 PDT 2004

Interesting.........some get very hot under the collar about this subject
and it seems that those of us who are literally steaming about this  are
those from the US.I recall that this started as an Australian issue and
don't come on with all the bullshit about freedom of speech. It would seem
to me that the majority of us here in Australia are quite happy to conform
and that doesn't mean to be submissive. We just seem to think it is a good
arrangement, it does not affect those in the US or the UK or anywhere else
for that matter...........so we will just go on enjoying the hobby and leave
the stress to the others .