[SEL] NHMA

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Mon Oct 11 17:33:40 PDT 2004

At 06:50 PM 10/11/2004, you wrote:

>Gents and Ladies,
>I admit in some minor respects this system is open for abuse Cheers,
>          Adam

Hi Adam,
         Of all the bull shit posted to the list on NHMA, yours is the
BEST! Your latest justification for the fences had me ROTFLMFAO! Please
keep posting the latest MHMA bull shit on insurance and fences--we all need
a laugh from time to time!
         Dave
PS, Three drag saws and an IHC cut off saw were running at the Cotton
Ginning Show this weekend. No fences and ONLY three arms and one leg cut
off. No big deal--actually it cleans out the gene pool a bit!
PPS, Pictures of the carnage will be posted soon!