[SEL] Belt Dressing

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Mon Oct 11 10:23:28 PDT 2004

Could well be, Rob.  Must be a problem for the spray folks, too, although
not quite like rubbing the stick on the inside of a running belt.

The Pulmore I have is liquid form comes in a can with a little red spout to
dribble it onto the belt.  Kind of a real thin tar, wonder if one could mix
up some roofing tar with kerosene to about that consistency.

But the same thing, you gotta get inside the moving belt to put it on.

B²
Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, Minnesota USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.