[SEL] Belt Dressing

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Mon Oct 11 08:14:00 PDT 2004

Curt, I think there was a thread a while back on this, the stuff is no
longer available.

I just looked at the McMaster online catalog, they sell a belt dressing in a
spray can, I'm sure there are other sources for such product.

I've been kind of hoarding my can of Pulmore, using it sparingly, since I
don't expect to find another...although I do keep an eye open at auctions.
I found the can I have on the farm when my folks died.

B²
Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, Minnesota USA

Confusion is a higher state of knowledge than ignorance.