[SEL] Briggs Model 14

Ivan Cousins ivancou at usachoice.net
Sun Oct 10 18:52:08 PDT 2004

Clint , the 14 is too old for Briggs to list on their web site .  I have
several , they were built from March 1948 to Sept 1963 . I have a parts list
for the 14  -,b,fb,r6,r6d .  I found my manual  on Ebay .  Parts , same
place.  NAPA lists them in their older catalog ,I havent tried but might be
available yet .
My books are out in the shop but I think 5 hp is about it and they are rated
at a lower rpm than the newer engines if I remember right .
The mod 19 are 8 hp and the 23 are 9 hp. Ivan