[SEL] nhma

peter ogborne jopeter at omninet.net.au
Sun Oct 10 16:28:01 PDT 2004

There must be some thing in the water! Let me explain to you Reg ,despite
your extraordinary powers as to be able to know what goes on at our show,
from the other side of the country ,ie your statement of NONE. We had the
normal number of requests for membership forms ,kids and dads were showing
the normal interest, the fence did not inhibit them.
The very simple fact is that rules are rules and i say again that if you
want to participate in this hobby and exhibit your engines or whatever in
this country then ''Duty of Care '' is required. The NHMA do a job that not
many of us care to take on and they dont deserve the knocking. Cringe
mentality.....................no just wanting to enjoy the hobby. what they
do in the US and the UK has nothing to do with they way things are run here.
There are many ,many people working to the rules and enjoying the
hobby..........Horses for Courses Reg, why keep bitching ?