[SEL] nhma

Reg & Margaret Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Sun Oct 10 14:16:43 PDT 2004

Peter, How many children and other interested people had the chance to
examine the exhibits?  NONE!
How many potential new hobby members missed out? LOTS!
You just dont get it, do you?
I am NOT against insurance or fences.
I AM against the 'Cringe' mentality that has taken over this hobby.
Oh, it aint worth the bother!!  Goodby.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au