[SEL] New Guy

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Wed Oct 6 18:04:49 PDT 2004

At 06:54 PM 10/6/2004, you wrote:
>Howdy, new to the list, and glad to see it's  a very avtive list too. I
>just brought home to engines. One is a Stover CT 1, it has a Wico ek mag
>on it that's not working. I hope to have this one running by the weekend.
>I may ask for advise on the mag, if I don't get it to fire after tonight.
>The other engine is a IH, not sure of the model yet.
>I also got a Letz corn grinder, belt drivin. I hope to get it working so I
>can grind my own feed for my chickens. I plan to run it off my 48 JD B.
>Name is Dave Mayfield, Moline, Illinois Howdy to you all.

Hi Dave,
         Welcome to the List! Be sure to hold on to your ass because it's a
rough ride at times (usually in the dead of winter when "cabin fever" sets
in!) The guys and gals on this List, however, will help you in any way they
can. It's really a big family with the usual "crack-pots" that can be found
in any family!
         Dave
PS, Several of the BEST ignition men in the world are on the List--so ask away!