[SEL] Festival pictures

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 2 21:37:29 PDT 2004

Hello all,

Rained for two days and today the sun came out for our event. My club has a part in this city festival. The short one and I had a great time attending, and will probably be showing next year. One of the bigger events the club is involved in.

A highlight this year was meeting David the peanut roaster using his Maytag to turn the machines. My thanks to all that offered help a while back when the Maytag had troubles. He does now have an electric for backup, but so far it's of no use. Maytag ran all day long, under load with no problems.

Pictures at: http://frapa.us/Photos/CiderDays04/Cider04.html

Enjoy!

Jeff Allen
Arvada, Colorado USA