[SEL] Thread rolling machine

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Fri Oct 1 08:07:22 PDT 2004

 Go for it!
> Curt Holland
> Gastonia, NC

Yea right.."Look Honey what I bought today."  Now I gotta drive across the
U.S. to pick it up.

  Anyone know a good divorce lawyer????????

 We did find another IHC "M" yesterday and his wife thinks he'll sell it.
Been a lawn ornament for years..aarrgh!!!!  Looks fairly complete tho and
has the Wico.  1.5 or 3hp.  Has the small tag.

  Any one got plans for building a 1.5hp muffler?  And what's so trick about
the cc breather?  They want lots of moola for one.

  Put the decals on the Gal yesterday.  For someone like me that hasn't
applied a water transfer decal for 40+  years.  I think you'll be surprised
and if you're careful....impressed.

  They are FRAGILE!!!  Several months ago I bought some off of ebay and they
were apparently old.  They almost exploded when I put them in the water.
Jus kiddin' but all 5 of them would up in the garbage in a bazillion pieces.

  Well..I'll be headed for the shed.  Trying to dream up a "T" style plate
to hold the saw outfit tongue to the perpendicular cross piece.  It does
have the 2 angled steel straps that go out to the ends, but I thought a
classy "T" plate would look kewl.  John, do you remember that Galloway plate
on ebay a year or so ago?  Didn't they call that a "Hitch Plate?"

  Well later gang..fall is definetly here....and fallout will be on it's way
if St. Helens' pops again.  That was awesome here and we're over 600 miles
away.

RickinMt.