[SEL] O.T. Ford 2000 Expedition want Start

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Fri Oct 1 04:52:58 PDT 2004

Paul,
I agree with the bad battery diagnosis. It's 4 years old, it's about
that time. You can either have this checked at an auto parts house or
check it yourself. Pop the caps so you can see down in the cells. Put
your charger on and then turn it on high charge. If you see bubbles much
heavier in one cell than the others you have a bad cell.
Now Paul, wouldn't this sort of question be better suited on many of the
well established automobile or Ford forums? This IS a gas engine list,
but that is ANTIQUE gas engines. At least the OT subject isn't computers
for a change.....
Flame over.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC